Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pitch


Pitch

Pugh Chart

I rated based on:
  1. Am I personally interested in the idea?
  2. Are there good market opportunities for the idea?
  3. Is the idea novel?
  4. Can the idea have strategic competitive advantages?
  5. Am I capable of producing the idea as an actual product?
  6. How profitable is the idea?
I used the Cleanup pen as the baseline.


Selection - Fingertip Pen

Using the Pugh Chart as a resource, I ultimately chose the fingertip pen. I am personally interested in it, it is novel, and it was proven to be the most profitable of my five ideas through market research.

Here is a sketch of my final idea:



Video

Here is my elevator pitch for fingertip pen:








1 comment:

  1. I think you can cut down the beginning of the speech a little bit, and just say that you're always losing your pen, and that you've come up with a solution to never be left without it! How about being without paper? What if the pen was reversible and could be a pen for a phone/tablet screen as well? Just some thoughts. Good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete